Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wives Sms

1 .- Bivi shoher ki qaber pr
Bivi shoher ki qaber pr pankha hillah rahe thi Q? Shoher se wadah kia tha k jab tak uski...




2 .- ask about his pregnant wife,
Husband calls the hospital to ask about his pregnant wife, but accidently calls the cricket...



3 .- I am Going Out For Five Days...!
Husband: I am Going Out For Five Days...! Wife: Ok But Don't Surprise Me By Coming Back...




4 .- In art gallery couple sees
In art gallery couple sees picture of a girl covered by leaf. Husband keeps watching...




5 .- what r u looking 4?
wife:honey,what r u looking 4? husband: nothing wife:why have u been reading our marriage...




6 .- SUhag raat ko khawnd biwi se
SUhag raat ko khawnd biwi se: Aaj raat tum mujh se jo mango ge main don ga...




7 .- Mai is Khamoshi ko kya samjhu ??
Husband 2 Wife : Did u Have any boyfriend before marriage ?? Wife remains silent ?? Husband :...




8 .- We never GET what we WANT
We never GET what we WANT. Never WANT what we GET. Never HAVE what we LIKE...




9 .- Shadi Se Pehle Tu Tum
Wife To Husb: Shadi Se Pehle Tu Tum Mujh Pe Bare Sher Kehte Thay Ab Kion Nahi Kehte....
Rate: 0 , Emailed: 0



10 .- A couple is sitting and talking
A couple is sitting and talking . . . Wife: I am going to make you the happiest man in the...




11 .- tmhari neck pr ajeb si chez
Husband:Dear tmhari neck pr ajeb si chez ha jse dekh kr khuf ata ha, Wife:Wo...




12 .- Hsbnd apni wife ka jnaza lekr
Hsbnd apni wife ka jnaza lekr ja rha tha Jnaze k agy ek kutta 0r piche aadmiyon ki Lmbi line...




13 .- aaj ap daftar se jaldi kese aa gae
Biwi shohar se: aaj ap daftar se jaldi kese aa gae? Shohr: achanak mere boss ko gusa aa gaya or...




14 .- I gave a poor beggar $25
Woman:I was in a very generous mood today, I gave a poor beggar $25 Friend: Thats a lot of...




15 .- Sheikh Ki Biwi bimAr tHi
Sheikh Ki Biwi bimAr tHi LighT nA hOne ki wAjA Se uSne cAndle jAlA di Or bOlA: Doc kO LenejA...



16 .- Patni maike jaa ker roz Pati ko
Sawaal: Patni maike jaa ker roz Pati ko phone q kerti hai? Jawab: Taa k Pati ko yaad...




17 .- After a quarrel a wife said
After a quarrel a wife said to her husband You know i was a fool when i married you The...




18 .- Thomas k Tajurby kar dost ny kaha
Thomas k Tajurby kar dost ny kaha, "Maine Aurton k baary mai 1 bat Seekhi hai or wo ye k Brown...




19 .- Hasband apni wife se puchta hai
Hasband apni wife se puchta hai: tum meri kitni izzat karti ho? Wife: Agar aap bed per baithe...




20 .- What book do you like the best
When a wife was asked: What book do you like the best?She answers: My husband's cheque book..




21 .- buying me a diamond necklace'
Wife: 'Last night I dreamed of u buying me a diamond necklace' Husband:'Tonight, go to sleep...




22 .- reason for having 2 wives
Businessman explaining the reason for having 2 wives "monopoly is always...




23 .- Sardar ki Shadi huwe!
Sardar ki Shadi huwe! woh suhagrat main biwi ko kuch nahi krta! biwi: kya huwa jee Sardar:...




24 .- What do u call a woman in heaven?
What do u call a woman in heaven? An Angel. A crowd of woman in heaven? A host of Angels...




25 .- should be buried or cremated?
Man receives telegram: Wife dead-should be buried or cremated? Man: Don't take any chances...




26 .- A LyF wId LuV wIlL hAvE
A LyF wId LuV wIlL hAvE SoMe ThRoNs.. BuT a LyF wIdOuT LuV wIlL hAvE n0 r0sEs....




27 .- Don't Cry For AnyThing
Don't Cry For AnyThing Coz Tears In Our Eyes Will Spoil The Vision & We Can't See Our Goal...




28 .- U'll never succeed
Husband: U'll never succeed in making DOGS obey U. . . ! Wife: Nonsense. . ...




29 .- Purani Kahawat Hai K
Purani Kahawat Hai K Soney k Waqt Tension Ko Sath Le Kar Nahi Sona Chaheye Lekin Log...




30 .- Husband & Wife! hotal me gai to
Husband & Wife! Dono hotal me gai to 1 larki ne Hello kaha, Wife kon thi ye Husband tum plz...



31 .- Don't give me STRENGTH
A Wife's prayer: Lord Give me WISDOM to understand my husband LOVE to forgive him PATIENCE...




32 .- man inserted an 'add'
A man inserted an 'add' in the classified: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters...




33 .- Wo dekho tumhara rishtedar
Pati Patni ghumne gaye. Raste mein GADHA ghas kha raha tha...




34 .- My wife converted me to religion
1st Friend: My wife converted me to religion. 2nd Friend: Really? 1st Friend: Yes...




35 .- Train mai aik husband apni wife say:
Train mai aik husband apni wife say: tujh say shadi ker k pachta raha hun dil kerta hai tujhey...




36 .- our son got his brain from me.
Husband: You know, wife, our son got his brain from me. Wife: I think he did , I still got...




37 .- What is so interesting in me?
Wife: What is so interesting in me? Husband: I dont know the meaning of interesting!!!




38 .- Thappar Maarnay par NaraZ Wife
Thappar Maarnay par NaraZ Wife se Husband bola: ?Aadmi usi ko maarta hai jis se Pyaar krta hai...




39 .- Tum dimagh kharab mat karo,
Husband aur Wife Hotel me gaye tabhi 1 Lady ne Hello kiya, Wife nay pocha,?Koun Thi...




40 .- Wo samay jo admi drink ker raha hai
Wife: Wo samay jo admi drink ker raha hai, usko main nay 10 saal pehlay shadi k liye inkaar...




41 .- Wife:-I will die
Wife:-I will die. Husband:- I will also die. Wife:-why will you die? Husband:-because main itni...




42 .- Do you want dinner?
Wife : Do you want dinner? Husband : Sure, what are my choices? Wife : Yes and no.




43 .- To whom do you owe your success
Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?? Millionaire: ?I...




44 .- You always carry my photo
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why? Darling : When there is a...




45 .- u will never succeed
Husband:u will never succeed in making that dog obey u! Wife:Nonsense it?s only a matter of...



46 .- Husband aj weekand hai
Husband aj weekand hai main relax karna chata hn isliay 3 tickets laya hn movie k wife 3 q hum...




47 .- HoW Wives Call TheiR HusBanDz
HoW Wives Call TheiR HusBanDz In FirsT 7 YrZ: 1st Yr... AG 2nd Yr..OG 3rd Yr.....




48 .- What is 10 years with me?
Wife: What is 10 years with me? Husband: A second. Wife: What is $1000 for me? Husband: A...




49 .- 1 Ghar mein TWINS paida huwe
1 Ghar mein TWINS paida huwe to saas ne kaha: mubarik ho! bhala bataao....




50 .- Hum kahan jayen gay?
Wife: suno ji doctor Ne mujhe aik maheenay k araam k liye beautiful foreign country janay ko...




51 .- but luckier is the woman
Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last...

No comments: