Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mine Quataion's Collection

SMILE SAYS I MISS U,
KISS SAYS I LOVE U,
WHEN GIRLFRIEND SAYS
I WANT TO MARRY U
.............JUST TURN AROUND N SAY.
HI SISTER HOW R U

---

life means friendship friend ship with otherslife

---

life is short , enjoy ur life when u have time dont too
worry about anything.

---

Friends are miles, laughs and tears
Friends are days and minutes, months and years
Friends are joy, fears and pain
Friends are hopes and dreams
that never to away
Friends are loyal
that's the way it will always be
Friends are a gift from God
and you're that friend to me!

---

I asked God for a flower
he gave me a garden
I asked God for a tree
he gave me a forrest
I asked God for a river
he gave me an ocean
I asked God for a friend
he gave me YOU !

---

L lake of sorrow
O ocean of tears
V value of death
E end of life!

---

+ addtion (add yours frineds)
- subtraction (subtract yours enimes)
* division (divied yours happines)
\ Mutiplytion (multiply yours sorrow)!

---

some says you are jungley
some says you are pagley
some says you are ugly.
but i say you are ...........!

---

Take Time
Take time to learn,
It is a sign of greatness.
Take time to think,
It is a source of power.
Take time to plan,
It is the first step to fulfillment.
Take time to work,
It is the price of success.
Take time to dream,
It is the fountain of achievement.
Take time to act,
It is an expression of belief in oneself.
Take time to give,
It is a symbol of maturity.
Take time to smile,
It is the window of the soul.
Take time to love,
It is a gift of God.

---

I want uto know that I believe u.
I belive u have what it takes to make your dreams come
true.
And I just want u to know that i will be there beside u
through both the good times and bad times.
I will be ur light and warmth when the road gets rough.
I will lend u a shoulder.
I will hold ur hand;i will encourage u when u hesitate.
I know u can make it.never stop trying!
U never know what u can achieve or where u dreams will take
u!

---

I've met a lot of people on the internet,
but no one like you.
I knew from the start that there was something special
about you.
You touched my life and wouldn't let go.
You brought unimaginable joy and warmth to my life.
You've made me feel like a better person, able to take on
the world.
I think we were meant to meet and share in each other's
lives.
I think we were destined to become friends,
and I'm grateful to whatever brought us together.

---

Moutains can fly
Rivers can stop
You all can forgot me
But i cannot forgot u !

---

You Make Me Smile!



WHY???

Because you are beautiful...




Because you are kind...



Because you are wonderful...



Because you are caring...



Because you are funny...



Because you are smart...



Because you are cute...



Because you are sweet...



Because you are understanding...



Because you are my friend...


Because You Are YOU !

---


WHat is friendship but a name

A charm that lulls to sleep

A shadow that follows wealth and fame

And leaves the wretch to weep!

---

Minds


Short minds discuss peoples,

Average minds discuss events,

Good minds discuss ideas,

Greatest minds act in silence,

---

Roses are red

Voilets are blue

Sugar are sweet

Just like you.!

---

Roses are red

Voilets are blue

Friend like you

Are very few.!

---

Roses are red

Violets are blue

could there be anyone

as beautiful as you. !

---

Roses are red

Voilets are blue

But fools like you

Are not very new !

---

Roses are red

Voilets are blue

God made me preety

what happen to u.

---

You are great

Born in a plate

Infront of a bathroom gate

is born very late!!@@##

---

Some love one

Some love two

I love one

That is you.!

---

Friendship is like a light of candle.
WHich give the light of friendship to all-----
Some people have this beutifull candle of friendship
I have also this candle of friendship
Which give me a colourful and beutiful light of friendship

That's true that friendship is a colourful and
bright light of
friendship candle.

---

Always shine like star

Always be truth as colour

Always be brilliant as rainbow

Always be honest as PROPHET(P.B.U.H)

then:-
Be honest !

faith in thebird that
feels light & sings when
the down is still dark
Always speak truth

And always owner the truth !

OR
Be Truth !
Dont affraid of this world

wishing you best of luck for
your future.

---


I belive you
I trust you
& I love you
I tell you all my secrests
But you are not able to get my love
Why are u telling my secrests to others
Why u tell any one that I am so beautifull....

---

If light is not coming
then:-
on the switch
If it has no result
then:-
check the switch
If it has also no result
then:-
check the blulb
If it has no result
then:-
on the meter
If it has also no result now
then:-
check the meter
If it has also no result
THEN:-
SO PLEASE PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY
BILL....................

---

Life is a camera.So always smile and leaves like a candle.
Which burns itself but give light to others.

ALWAYS........

---

People will live
people will cry
people will laugh
people will die
some one say you hi
some one say you bye
some one forget you
But Never Will I

---

WHEN I SAY
YOU'RE SPECIAL
I MEAN IT BECAUSE
YOU MAKES OTHERS
FELL SPECIAL TOO.

---

WHEN I SAY
YOU'RE SPECIAL
I MEAN IT BECAUSE
YOU MAKES OTHERS
FELL SPECIAL TOO.
THERE FORE AT EXAMS
TIME MY WISHES ARE
FOR YOU THAT MAY
YOU ACHIEVE A LOT
OF SUCCESS AND MAY
YOUR FUTURE BE
BRIGHT TOO.
KEEP UP THE HARD
WORK AND SUCCESS
WILL CE YOU'RS.

---

FRIENDS is like a pressious stone
IF u lose them you will become alone !

---

Life with out friendship
is like the dawn with out sun

Life with out friendship
is like the sky with out the moon
when evening has begnn.

Life with out friendship
is like a rose with out rain

Life with out friendship
just wouldn't be the same

life with out friendship
just could not be

with out a friend like you for me


---

Friendship is like the colours of a
rainbow,
Always in sight wherever you go.

Red like an apple,sweet to the
core,
Once you have one,you're always
wanting more.

Orange like a burning flame,

Never dyingout,but always the some.

Yellow like the sun that brightens
our day,
It touches the heats of everyone,with
its beautifull
rays.

blue like water that is so
pure,
wherever it's headed,it knows for
sure.

Purple like a flower that is ray to
bloom,
In my heart, it always has room.
---

Yesterday a butterfly
Came floating gently through the sky.
He soared up through the atmosphere
Then drifted close enough to hear.

I said, "I'd love to fly with you
And sail around the way you do.
It looks like it would be such fun
To fly up toward the summer sun.

But I have not your graceful charm.
I haven't wings, just these two arms.
I've been designed to walk around.
My human feet must touch the ground.

Then magically he spoke to me
and told me what his wish would be.

He said, "What I'd love most to do
Is walk upon God's Earth with you,
To squish it's mud between my toes
Or touch my finger to my nose.

I'd love just once to walk around
With human feet to touch the ground,
But I have not two legs that swing,
I haven't arms, just these two wings."

And so we went our separate ways
In wonder and surprise.
For we'd both seen God's precious gifts
Through someone else's eyes.

---

Yesterday I met a stranger...
Today this stranger is my friend.

Had I not taken the time to say Hello,
or return a smile,
or shake a hand,
or listen,
I would not have known this person.

Yesterday would have turned into today
and our chance meeting would be gone.

Yesterday I hugged someone very dear to me.
Today they are gone...

and tomorrow will not bring them back.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all knew
tomorrow would be here?

But this is not to be,
so take the time TODAY

to give a hug,
a smile,
an "I LOVE YOU."

---

You might be best friends one year...
pretty good friends the next year...
don't talk that often the next year...
and don't want to talk at all the year after
that...
So, I just wanted to say,
even if I never talk to you again in my life,
you are special to me and you have made a
difference in my life,
I look up to you, respect you, and truly
cherish you.
Send this to all your friends,
no matter how often you talk,
or how close you are,
and send it to the person who sent it to you.
Let old friends know you haven't forgotten
them,
and tell new friends you never will.
Remember, everyone needs a friend,
someday you might feel like you have NO
FRIENDS at all,
just remember this e-mail
and take comfort in knowing
somebody out there cares about you and always
will

---

We are born with two eyes in front because we must not
always look behind,
but see what lies ahead beyond ourselves.

We are born to have two ears-one left,
one right so we can hear both sides,
collect both the compliments and criticisms, to see which
are right.

We are born with a brain concealed in a skull then no matter
how poor we are,
we are still rich, for no one can steal what our brain
contains,
packing in more jewels and rings than you can think.

We are born with two eyes, two ears,
but one mouth for the mouth is a sharp weapon,
it can hurt, flirt, and kill.
Remember our motto: talk less, listen and see more.

We are born with only one heart,
deep in our ribs it reminds us to appreciate and give love
from deep within

---

If I Knew

If I knew it would be the last time
that I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
I would video tape each action and word,
so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time,
I could spare an extra minute or two
to stop and say "I love you," instead
of assuming you would KNOW I do.

If I knew it would be the last time
I would be there to share your day,
well I'm sure you'll have so many more,
so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to make everything right.
There will always be another day
to say our "I love yous",
And certainly there's another chance
to say our "Anything I can dos?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to say how much I love you
and I hope we never forget,
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,
young or old alike,
And today may be the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight..

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you'll surely regret the day,
That you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and you were too busy to grant someone,
what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today,
whisper in their ear,
Tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear,
Take time to say "I'm sorry," "please forgive me,"
"thank you" or "it's okay."
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today

---

Monday - Wash Day
Lord, help me wash away all my
selfishness and vanity, so I may
serve you with perfect humility
through the week ahead.

Tuesday - Ironing Day
Dear Lord, help me iron out
all the wrinkles of prejudice.
I have collected through the years
so that I may see the beauty in others.

Wednesday - Mending Day
God, help me mend my ways
so I will not set a bad
example for others.

Thursday - Cleaning Day
Lord Jesus, help me to dust
out all the many faults I
have been hiding in the
secret corners of my heart.

Friday - Shopping Day
O God, give me the grace to shop
wisely so I may purchase eternal
happiness for myself and all
others in need of love.

Saturday - Cooking Day
Help me, my Savior, to brew a
big kettle of brotherly love and
serve it with clean, sweet bread of
human kindness.

Sunday - The Lord's Day
O God, I have prepared my house
for you. Please come into my heart
as my honored guest so I may spend
the day and the rest of my life
in your presence.

---

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings
lived:

Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge and all of the others
including Love.

However, one day it was announced to the couples that the
island would sink, so all the feelings prepared their boats
and left.
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to stay
until the island started sinking.

When Love was almost sinking, he decided to ask help.
Richness was passing by Love in a beautiful boat. Love said
"Richness,
can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No. I can't.
There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no
place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by, "Vanity,
please help me!"
"I cant help you Love. You are all wet and can
probably damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let
me go with you."
"Oh .. Love, I am so sad that I prefer to go alone!"

Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that
she did not listen when Love called her!

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you."
It was an elderly. Love became very happy that
he even forgot to ask the name of the elderly.

When they arrived to the other side, Love asked Knowledge
who was the elderly. "It was Time." "Time? But why did Time
help me?"

"Because only Time is capable of understanding such a great
Love."

---

when u WELCOME a new day with an embracing smile,loving
heart,an aspiring mind and a caring spirit,you will have the
finest day of your LIFE!

---

STRANGERS CANT SEE THE REAL YOU,LIKE UR FRIENDS CAN,SO THEY
HAVE NO RIGHT TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON UR ACTIONS

---

ur more than just good friend no matter what anyone says
about you.if u cant reach this conclusions on your own,leave
it to your some friends

---

YOUR THANKFUL FOR UR PATIENCE,FOR W/OUT IT YOU WOULD HAVE
SETTLED FOR THE WRONG PERSON BEFORE YOU FOUND THE RIGHT ONE.

---

If time never stand still,i"ll never leave ur side. it maybe
too hard for me at times that u will not see me,but in my
heart,u"ll always be found my friend.

No comments: