Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Beautiful Night

A Beautiful Night

I look into your eyes, you have a mysterious gaze.I know your thoughts and can read you face.You hold my hand, then lay me down,You plant sweet kisses all around.This emotional touch, touching my skin,Asking you to do what you've been doing all over again.Your hand flows over me; every curve, every part,It seems automatice that I move my legs apart.Then, I let you dip deep inside,You touch my soul, it explodes my mind.I open my mouth, tellin' you more,I wanna let go of all this love in store.You got me twisting, soaking wetAnd the only thing between our bodies is sweat.I feel you deep pusing inside of me.You dip again...mmm... yes... harder please.As you fill my body, I feel for your faceYour love is perfect, there's no replace.The temperature's rising with every touch,Your burning hot kisses please me very much.I feel you pull out & push harder back in,I moan from delight, with your skin on my skin.You grab my thighs & pull me close.I don't mind it, babe, just let it flow.You run your fingers through my hair,My body's slippery everywhere.I get the shivers, but I'm not coldCuz you get this fire lit inside my soul.Whatever you do has me going insaneAnd, boy, please never stop calling my name.You bring my body back & forth really fast,Oooo... babe, I don't know how long I can last.You put me in a state of ecstasyAfter we're done I know I'll fall fast asleep,But you pull me even closer, between you legs-you're callin' meI wanna talk back to you, but I can hardly speak.You slow down and let me take a breath.This is a night we'll never forget.As you pull out, I know we're through & I gotta leaveAfter so much lovemaking I can hardly breathe.I know we'll share more fun, but it being over makes me sad,Yet I love everything you did cuz this was the best sex I ever had.

No comments: