Thursday, March 13, 2008

SMS Love Messages

Best ever!

if someone asks me if ur good...ill say ur not...if they say ur better ...ill say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better coz ur the best i ever had...

Untill tommorow

How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow05 Mar 2004

I Love You!

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will. u've filled a space no one can fill!

The moment

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

Love is BAD!!!!

Luv is a basta** it can treat u lik dirt Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

I Love You!

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you .. I love you

Best friend ..

I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!


Looking 4 .....

I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a whole new word. I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a word dat nobody knows. I'm lukin 4 a word. I'm lukin 4 a word dat says...dat you are the best !!!

Me or your life?

One day u'll ask me: "whats more important to u- me or ur life?" ill say "my life" and u'll go and leave without even knowing that u are my life.

Golden Star

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

My angel...

I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but she back sooner than expected!i asked y?She said "an angel doesnt need 2 watch over an angel!

Dont want 2 Miss u

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

You are angel

I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.I ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.I asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u

My thoughts

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you


Scared to loose you

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

I'm very Rich !

I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few coins then i searched my heart and found u!dats wen i realised how rich i am

Love Forever

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

How can you ...

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?


Scared to loose you

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

I'm very Rich !

I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few coins then i searched my heart and found u!dats wen i realised how rich i am

Love Forever

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

How can you ...

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?


10000 ways -

10000 words 1 cud say.10000 wishes 1 cud pray.10000 miles legs cud walk.10000 sounds a mouth cud talk.10000 times ill b true.10000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Me & You! -

It takes 2 to tango.2 to kiss.2 to talk & remenisce.so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!

When I met you...

True luv is hard 2 find.Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It appeared the day i met you!

What is Love?

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

Falling in love...

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!

You are the one..

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

My lover

Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is worthwhile ....

No comments: