Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nice Stuff

U'R Irresistible. U'R Faithful.

U'R Honest.

You Believe in Me.

You Bring the Best in Me.

U'R Very Kind.U'R Very Loyal.

U'R A Real "PAL". U'R very sincere.

U'R Very Witty.

U'R Generous.You Never Hurt Me.

You Like Me Even I'm Grumpy.

U'R a Friend in Need.

Together we make Magic.

You accept me as I'm.

Your Smile always make my Day.

We can talk anything.

You listen whatever I'M saying.

You give me advice when I need it.

You never make Fun of ME.

You always give a Good Company.

I Love sharing Gossips with U.

You trust in me. U'R on my side.

When I want to cry U always give me a Shoulder.

U'R very Thoughtful.

U'R very Considerate.

It's always fun when you are around.

You never give up on Me.

U'R always an inspiration to me.

Ur Friendship give the feeling that the best is yet to Come.

You never get mad at me.

A smile from U chase away my Blues.

U'R never a boring person.

U'R a real trustworthy.

U'R as helpful as a therapy.

You always Support ME.

U'R a perfect Friends.

U'R X-tra Nice.

You believe in sharing.

You never forget my Birthday.

In my Life's play U play an important Role.

You ignore my Mistakes.

You never mind if I forget something.

You know how to make me Happy.

How to make me Laugh.

How to make me spoil.

How to get the best out of Me.

You always lend me Money.

You can read my Feelings.

I can share anything with u.

You bring joy in My Life.

Your jokes are Laughable.

U'R the one who makes happiness happen.

Since you became my friend everything became Wonderful.

We share special kind of Love.

All the little things you do makes a wonderful difference in my life.

Because of U I'm having the most beautiful time of my life.

Because of U i can Dream now.

I can understand the word "Friendship" now.

Your ideas always works.

Your friendship always excite me.

Always delight me.Always ignite me.

Your words are music to my ears.

I can ask u a silly question without getting a silly answer.

We 2 are the symbol of true Friendship.

You can always keep my secretes.

You always appreciate me.

Always encourage me.

You always understand while others don't.

I admire you of Ur great Mind.

You never seem to worry about anything.

U'R so Cuddlesome.

You always try to improve my mistakes.

You always help me to overcome my problems.

You like what I like.

U'R astonishing.

U'R everything there is to me.

It's give me a smile whenever I think of you.

U'R my only and forever friend.

I feel so lucky to have you in my life.

You mean a lot to me.

U'R a rare find of my life.

I miss u a lot when U R not around.

U'R very important to me.

I can be myself with you.

I love the way U care.

Love the way u understand.

You believe in sharing.

U'R so magnetic.

U'R someone I can be goofy with.

U'R the light of my life.

Every moment I spend with you is a treasure for me.

I will never forget you, throughout my life.

I wished, I were U.

You understand me very well.

Every moment I spent with you I treasure.

With you I'm not afraid of tomorrows.

There are Hundred of reasons why I call you

Put your arms around their waist and whisper in their ears.(I luv u)

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.


"The Best Friend Ever!"

But the most important one is because you R You

No comments: