Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thinking Of You

1 .- You'll always
You'll always be the answer, when somone asks me what I'm thinking about




2 .- When u need someone
When u need someone to be beside u and no one is around just gaze up in the sky, u might not...




3 .- Care is 1 main
Care is 1 main ingredient tht keeps closeness alive despite distance & schedule...




4 .- Good time,
Good time, bad time, night time, day time, work time, off time, sad time, happy...



5 .- Thinking of me?
()". ."() ( , o ) (_3?_) Wat u doing? ()""..() ("'( ,o) ( ?_) Let me see... ()"...




6 .- Parachutes.
Minds are like Parachutes. They work best when open




7 .- So sweet...
I know U r So-so-so -B-U-S-Y- But.. For.. 3 seconds Think of me 1... ..2... ....




8 .- Som1 Remembrs,
Som1 Remembrs, Somebody Cares. Your name is Whispered in som1's Prayers...




9 .- Zindgi Milti Ha Aik Bar
Zindgi Milti Ha Aik Bar Maut Milti Ha Aik Bar Iqrar Hota Ha Aik Bar Pyar Hota Ha Aik...




10 .- Shikwa kisi ka na faryaad kisi ki
Shikwa kisi ka na faryaad kisi ki Honi the yunhi Zindagi barbaad kisi ki Ehsaas mita, ...




11 .- A man who surrenders
A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST. A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is...




12 .- If I had a single flower
If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you I could walk in my garden forever,...




13 .- Time n distance
Time n distance can keep us apart,but we r always heart to heart,no matter its night or day,u...




14 .- All but Death
All but Death, can be Adjusted? Dynasties repaired? Systems?settled in their Sockets?...




15 .- find such a man....
Thought of d day: A successful man is 1 who makes more money than his wife cn spent....



16 .- Why do U think
Why do U think I SMS u ? Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ? Or I love u ? Or I need You ?...




17 .- if @ think
Check your balance dear, i think it is very Low, Bcoz you send 1 message for 5 times. :P




18 .- brain would explode.
1 I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.




19 .- Tumhari yaad chupke se chali ayi
Tumse dur rehkar tumhe miss kiya humne, Tumhare liye God se wish kia humne, Tumhari yaad...




20 .- Hum to apko yad krty hen
Koi SMS nhi, Koi khabar nhi, Apko shayad hamari koi qadar nhi, Hum to apko yad krty hen her...



21 .- Dukh kam nai hota
Dukh kam nai hota muskurane se. Ansoo dil par girte hain chupane se. Wo or honge Jinhe manzil...




22 .- 1 pal mein yaad atay ho TUM
Waqt k 1, 1 pal mein yaad atay ho TUM Saans ki 1, 1 lehar ko chu jatay ho TUM Jab hoti hai...




23 .- Magar khylon se koi jaye to neend aye
Dawa e dil koi le k aye to nend aye, Humaray senay ka dard jaye to nend aye, Thaka hoa hai...




24 .- Wastes of Lives
Wastes of Lives?resown with Colors By Succeeding Springs? Death?unto itself?Exception? Is...



25 .- What greater thing is there
What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined.....




26 .- Never cry
Thought for the day , Never cry when you are in LOVE.B?coz for thee one whom you cry, doesn?t...



27 .- Marry and make a woman happy....
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "Marry and make a woman happy.... OR remain a bachelor and make several...




28 .- THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY WHY SPEND LIFE SUFFERING N TALKING PAINS TO GET RICH TO WEAR RICH BRANDED...




29 .- HAPPY..?
Do u Know what is the Meaning of HAPPY..? H-hum A-aap ko P-pal P-pal Y-yaad karte hai,




30 .- Being near
Being near is not d meaning of being close, I may b far from u but msgs r bridges 2...



31 .- I lukd back
I lukd back coz I thought I saw U.I listned eagerly coz I thoght I heard U,Bt No 1 ws around...




32 .- Hi!
Hi! Thinking abt me? COOL!I am doing the same thing! I am also thinkin abt myself! :))




33 .- Do u Know what is
Do u Know what is the Meaning of HAPPY..? H-hum A-aap ko P-pal P-pal Y-yaad karte hai,




34 .- if a smile reaches
if a smile reaches ur lips. a perfect smile dat u perhaps u cnt explain...




35 .- Ask my eyes to stop
Ask my eyes to stop looking at you... Ask my brain to stop thinking about you....




36 .- THOUGHT OF THE DAY.
THOUGHT OF THE DAY. Dont be like the hand that crushes the flower But be like the crushed...




37 .- Som1 Remembrs,
Som1 Remembrs, Somebody Cares. Your name is Whispered in som1's Prayers...




38 .- Being near
Being near is not d meaning of being close, I may b far from u but msgs r bridges 2...




39 .- my heart like U...
.:::. My ( '.' ) he?rt ("?"),) 'v'?J never gets tired remembering speci?L pe?pLe...




40 .- Fate brought the
Fate brought the both of us together. So naturally when you look at us, you will think we...



41 .- When I'm older,
When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and think of the day my...




42 .- Be a diode to remove
Be a diode to remove -ve thinking,A transistor to amplify the Character......



43 .- Someone Remembers,
Someone Remembers, Somebody Cares, YOUR Name Is Whispered In Somebody"s Prayers, Keep The...




44 .- Dont sent any messages,
Dont sent any messages, i dontwant 2 see u, 2 hear ur voice, 2 think of u, 'coz my doctor...



45 .- I'm just standing
()""""() l l ( ' o' ) 'l l=( ,)===( ,)=l I'm just standing by my window thinkin of u &...


46 .- if @ think
if @ think i d@nt cAre 4 @ bc@z @f leSs meSsagEs, y@@re wr@ng.. im j@st l@@king 4 d beSt msg 4...




47 .- Be MorE Concerned
Be MorE Concerned AbouT YouR CharacteR ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR CharacteR Is WhO YoU...




48 .- When u were born,
When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u...




49 .- 1 min, 1 hr, 1 day,
1 min, 1 hr, 1 day, 1 wk, 1 mth, 1 yr, no matter how long, I'll treasure the times we've spent...




50 .- Roses of red grow
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see...




51 .- So when your lonely
So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u




52 .- If I would get
If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden,...




53 .- Think Fresh
Think Fresh Think Smart Think Positive Think Beautiful Think Great I know this is too...




54 .- are you sure
If you can't change your mind, are you sure you still have one?




55 .- I do not think much,
I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!




56 .- A day may start
A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without...




57 .- teri yad me mai ji
teri yad me mai ji nahi sakta,teri yad me mai mar nahi sakta,warna wo kaun sa kam jo mai kar...

No comments: