Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sorry SMS

1 .- I sit on a man's back,
I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others...




2 .- If I've done anything
If I've done anything I'm sorry for, I'm willing to be forgiven.




3 .- Forgiveness is the sweetest
Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.- There's one sad truth in life I've found While...




4 .- I can't help it.
I'm sorry to be smiling every time you're near. I'm sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you're here...




5 .- Families with babies
Families with babies and families without are so sorry for each other- Most truths are so naked...



6 .- It is easy to look back,
It is easy to look back, self-indulgently, feeling pleasantly sorry for oneself and saying I...




7 .- How does one know
How does one know if she has forgiven? You tend to feel sorrow over the circumstance instead of...




8 .- Remember,
Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand




9 .- SORRY means...
SORRY Say Onetime 2 any1 Really Remembering You




10 .- His neighbor is a tooth-drawer.
His neighbor is a tooth-drawer. That bag at his girdle is full of the teeth that he drew at...




11 .- If it is once again
If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight.




12 .- For I will declare mine
For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.




13 .- I feel sorry for the person
I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work...




14 .- Latent in every man
Latent in every man is a venom of amazing bitterness, a black resentment; something that curses...



15 .- Grab a chance
Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might have been.



16 .- Now, say you're sorry...
Now, say you're sorry...and MEAN it!- Love is always having to say I'm sorry.




17 .- Play fair.
Play fair. Don't hit people. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.




18 .- Feeling sorry for yourself,
Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the...




19 .- If you're going to
If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late




20 .- I feel sorry for
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as...




21 .- More men are sorry
More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence




22 .- An escalator
An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You would never see an Escalator...




23 .- I'm sorry you are wiser
I'm sorry you are wiser, I'm sorry you are taller; I liked you better foolish and I liked you...




24 .- We would
We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratified.




25 .- The more rational statement
The more rational statement is that we feel sorry becuase we strike, afraid becuase we tremble,...




26 .- strength
There is a strength in the union of very sorry men.




27 .- wild thing
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.




28 .- It's easier
It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.




29 .- If you were going
If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and...



S
30 .- For every minute
For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.




31 .- The most important trip
The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.- Friendship isn't a big...




32 .- You can make
You can make up a quarrel, but it will always show where it was patched.




33 .- Every minute you are
Every minute you are thinking of evil, you might have been thinking of good instead...



34 .- There is a strength
There is a strength in the union even of very sorry men.




35 .- Let us endeavor
Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry




36 .- If I've done anything
If I've done anything I'm sorry for, I'm willing to be forgiven




37 .- Wife: one who is
Wife: one who is sorry she did it, but would undoubtedly do it again.




38 .- Never ruin an apology
When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to eat crow while...




39 .- Never ruin an apology
Never ruin an apology with an excuse.- Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may...




40 .- In some families,
In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.




41 .- True remorse
True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive.




42 .- The bitterest tears
The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and for deeds left undone.




43 .- An apology
An apology is a good way to have the last word.




44 .- The only correct actions are
The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology...




45 .- Forgiveness does not change
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future...



46 .- R U bored from MY SMS!
< ( . . )> / ( v) (,,)..(,,)... Hello, How R U? < ( . . )> / (v ) ( , , )..( ,, ).....




47 .- Dont get confused,
SORRY Dont get confused, arey baba 'SORRY' means S - SOME O - ONE'S R - REALLY, R - REMEMBERING...




48 .- I?m sorry
I?m sorry to be smiling every time you?re near. I?m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you?re...




49 .- i am sorry for hurting
i am sorry for hurting your feeling, i take back my words, i will hope you forgive me

No comments: