Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love Sms

You must be a good runner because you are
always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because
you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter
because I Miss You Always...

L O V E
L = Lake of Sorrows
O = Ocean of Tears
V = Valley of Death
E = End of life....

If you love someone, put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart, because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever

You look so fine!I want to...
break your heart and give you mine

You are like the sunshine so warm,
you are like sugar, so sweet...
you are like you...
and that's the reason why I love you!

Love is sweet poison:
Do not consume without your beloved's advise
and keep out of reach of children
and keep it in cool and dark place.


Never ask 4 a kiss, just take it.Never give a hug, ask 4
it.Never ask do u luv me, first say I luv u.Never say I cant
live without u, say I live for u.

Sitaroon ki Mehfil Se Churaya Hai APP ko ,Dil Sey Apna Dost
Banaya Hai APP Ko ,Is Dil Ko Tootne Mat Daina ,Q k is Dil k
1 Koney Mei Chupaya Hai APP Ko !!!

Dost, Dost nahi dil ki dua hota hai mehsus tb hota hai jb wo
juda hota hai bina dost k jeena saza hota hai,
Or dost acha ho to RABB ki ata hota hai

1 comment:

Ameerzadi said...

Dost, Dost nahi dil ki dua hota hai mehsus tb hota hai jb wo
juda hota hai bina dost k jeena saza hota hai,
Or dost acha ho to RABB ki ata hota hai